Let's Create Something!
Visit us for custom sewing and quilting services in Shreveport, LA
Our goal here at Shreveport Sewing Center is to help you bring your creative ideas to life. That can mean:
- Selection and purchase of a new Sewing Machine that meets your individual needs
- Inspiration through one of our many classes and clubs or a visit to our showroom to see all our project displays
- Educational classes in a group or individual environment
- Social interaction through our wonderful sewing community
- Clothing alterations to make those cherished garments fit just right
- Machine service, maintenance and repair that includes restoring your vintage machines
- Scissor sharpening to keep your most used tool in top notch condition enabling you to create faster, easier and with higher quality
- Quilting your masterpiece
- Renting our longarm to enable you to complete your masterpiece
- Personalization and customization of your items through our in-store embroidery services and custom sewing services
- Selection and purchase of a vinyl cutting machine, accessories and vinyl supplies
If you need a sewing machine, sewing machine accessories or vinyl supplies, you can buy them at our store. No matter what art project you want to complete, you'll find the tools and guidance you need at Shreveport Sewing Center.
Visit us today to get expert help for your sewing, quilting or embroidery project. If you'd like personal instruction, take one of our sewing classes in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Make unique designs and lasting friendships
Don't have a creative outlet at home, school or work? Make Shreveport Sewing Center your creative space. Here, you can connect with others in the community, share design ideas and express your individuality. You'll enjoy bonding and learning with other people. And who knows? Your new friends just might inspire your next piece.
Call 318-688-2402 now to schedule your quilting or sewing service in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Check out a well-known sewing service in the Shreveport, LA area
Shreveport Sewing Center has been a staple in the community for over 50 years. Our customers enjoy our hands-on assistance and our willingness to help them with their supplies and challenges post-sale. We'll be happy to fix any products you buy from us or help you design your next creation.
Contact us ASAP to learn more about our sewing, embroidery, quilting and vinyl services in Shreveport, Louisiana.
This is a challenging time for everyone as we assess the news surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and develop our response plans. We want you to know that the safety and health of our Employees, Families and Customers is our foremost concern. We are taking many proactive steps to maintain a healthy environment based on guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).We have REOPENED the store with changes to our shopping process. The safety of our employees, customers and community is foremost so we are encouraging Social Distancing by limiting the number of customers in the store at a time and requiring all customers to wear masks while in the store. We're taking preventative measures to keep the store clean and maintain a healthy environment. We know that the store is Your Happy Place and look forward to the time when we can all gather here again; however, we now want to prioritize health and safety by encouraging customers to do their shopping at a distance from others, then head home. Together, we will get through this.
We will continue our class offerings via online media as well as some in-person sessions with limited attendance. We will also host Facebook live sessions on simple projects that you can sew with family members and some virtual free sew sessions where you can visit with your sewing family online and keep in touch. We encourage ALL of you to participate in these sessions so that we can stay connected and know that everyone is doing OK in these challenging times.Our hearts go out to all those affected by COVID-19 and want you to know that you are constantly in our thoughts. Look for regular updates from us as we navigate this evolving situation. Thanks for your continued support and stay safe and healthy.