Payment is required at time of registration to hold your spot. You can either register/pay online or call the store at (318) 688‐2402. The fee does not include the cost of supplies unless otherwise stated.
Our class sizes are limited so be sure to check your calendar carefully before signing up for a class. An in‐store credit will be given for cancellations made 72 hours or more prior to the first session of class. No refunds, credits or make-up sessions will be given for cancellations less than 72 hours before the first session or for no-shows.
A minimum of 3 students is needed for a class to "make." If we must cancel a class due to insufficient attendance, your class fee will be refunded or can be applied to a future class. In accordance with copyright law, all class attendees must purchase a copy of any book or pattern used in class.
We strive to begin all classes at the indicated start time to maximize the class experience. Please plan to arrive a few minutes early in order to be ready to begin. For 9 a.m. classes, the door will be unlocked at 8:45.
In consideration of your fellow attendees, please make sure cell phones are on vibrate or turned off, and step out of the classroom if you must take a call.
Refrigeration and a microwave is available if you would like to bring your lunch. Or you may visit one of our local eateries at lunch break.
In addition to the specific supplies listed for a class, you will need to bring either:
General sewing supplies:
- Sewing machine that you know how to use, in good working order with foot pedal, power cord, and owner's manual sewing machine needles and bobbin(s)
- pins (glass head strongly recommended) and pin cushion
- tape measure
- seam ripper
- disappearing ink pen
General quilting supplies:
- Sewing machine that you know how to use, in good working order with foot pedal, power cord, and owner's manual
- Rotary cutter, cutting mat, and ruler (Creative Grids 6 ½ x 24 12" strongly recommended)
- ¼" piecing foot
- glass head pins
- neutral cotton thread (Aurifil recommended)
- size 80 machine needle
- Best Press
General embroidery supplies:
- Embroidery machine that you know how to use, in good working order with foot pedal, power cord, embroidery hoops, embroidery foot and owner's manual
- USB Stick with class designs loaded if possible
- Computer if needed to transfer embroidery designs to embroidery machine
- sewing machine needles and bobbin(s)
- Pins and pin cushion
- Seam ripper
- Disappearing marking pen
- Embroidery tape